I. Job Description
1. Technical Support Role
• Learning ESS Product and Services offering include but not limited to: DUG Seismic Interpretation, QI and Inversion suite, Petrophysic Interpretation Software FRP, reservoir modeling system FracMod.
• At the beginning of each month, counsel with business development person to establish realistic support and services objectives for the month and action plan.
• Provide software training for end-users
• Provide geoscience knowledge to Software Development and Sales team
• Technical coordinator, project assistant for assigned G&G studies
2. Handle complaints from customer.
• Constructively handle all customer/principals complaints related to products and services.
• Prepare in advance and conduct regular support meetings.
3. Maintain a self-development program.
• Constantly strive toward continuing professional growth.
• Work to improve geoscience knowledge, project management skills and product knowledge.
1. 0-4 years of experience in petroleum geoscience.
2. Have back ground in Seismic Interpretation, QI & Inversion, and Reservoir Modeling.
3. Have good verbal and writing English to work in international environment
4. Have strong troubleshooting skill
5. Experience with Subsurface software solutions and software and technical support processes.
6. Strong leadership, initiative qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
7. Willingness to travel and work in a multi-cultural team of professionals.
8. Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
9. Be creative and initiative (New ideas/approaches) in assisting company to grow.
Ms.Nga – Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
22D8, Saigon Pearl
92 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Binh Thanh District
Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (+84 8) 6291 5579 |
Mobile: (+84) 98 235 3202